Approximately 30 microliters of whole blood is required for AbP•ID
Before submitting a sample, please follow these easy steps so that will know what to expect from the process:
1. Read How to Collect a Sample. (Be sure that you do not use distilled water.)
2. Collect and package the items for submission using your standard operating procedures.
3. Completely fill out the Sample Submission Form being careful to follow all the directions.
Please note that if you indicated that you intend to pay by check or Purchase Order you must send your check or PO when sending your samples. If you indicated on the Sample Submission Form that you will be paying by credit card or standing contract, an IDS representative will be contacting you to complete your transaction upon receipt of your samples.
4. Click on the "Submit Form" button at the bottom of the form. You should immediately receive a confirmation email.
5. Open your confirmation email and confirm that all the information is correct.
6. Print a copy of the confirmation email and include it with your samples.
Once your sample has been received, you can expect to be notified that your results are ready to view within four business days. (For expedited samples, you will be notified by the end of the following business day.)
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact an IDS representative at 770-360-1000.